SETimes's Comments Policy
- Comments on SETimes.com are intended for people from Southeast Europe countries, with ties
to those countries, with business in or with those countries, and their diasporas. Comments to
the articles and features of SETimes.com are intended to elicit an exchange of opinion and
open dialogue on topical subjects in a civilised and open manner for all readers to see.
- This is a moderated forum. SETimes.com will monitor comments and reserves the right to
remove, edit or alter content that it deems inappropriate. Any changes or removal of a comment
by SETimes will be visible to the public and deletions will indicate which part of this policy
- All correspondence received by SETimes.com is considered intended for publication unless
otherwise indicated in the initial message from the writer.
- SETimes.com reserves the right to edit all comments for content, clarity, and length.
Comments on articles and features of SETimes.com should be substantive in nature. Comments
that are off-topic will not be posted. Short comments relating to the reader's like or dislike
of the article or feature may or may not be posted, at the discretion of SETimes.com.
Comments can be submitted in Albanian, Bosnian, Croatian, English, Macedonian, Serbian and Turkish. Comments left in other languages will not be considered for publication.
- The comment space is reserved for comments that relate to the topic of the article or
feature. You may not reprint lengthy text from your own work or those of others, including
news articles. You may request we post a link to them in a comment.
- Comments that are abusive, offensive, contain profane, racist or libelous material, etc. may not be posted. Name-calling, personal attacks, racist comments, or the use of profanity by any commenter may not be posted.
- Anonymous posters should identify themselves with the same moniker, so readers know their
comments are coming from a single individual. If they do not, numeric identifiers may be
assigned to them.
- Submitting comments for posting on SETimes.com constitutes acknowledgement of and agreement
to the terms outlined in this comments policy. This policy may be revised in part or in full
at any time without notice.
- Nothing on SETimes.com should be construed as legal advice. SETimes.com does not offer
- All comments must comply with applicable laws of the state of residence of the commenter.
SETimes.com has no obligation to monitor, edit, censor, or take responsibility for comments.
It may or may not act upon a violation of its comment policy. Commenters are solely
responsible for the content of their comments and should ensure that their comments are lawful
and fall within the stated guidelines.
- Comments containing links to other sites that do not follow the principles of this comments
policy as stated in paragraphs 6 and 10 of this policy will not be posted.
- To facilitate the intended exchange of opinions and open dialogue on topical subjects in a
civilised and open manner for all readers to see and to avoid unwelcome direct replies from
persons not receptive to the poster's opinion, comments containing personal e-mail addresses
or phone numbers in the body of the comment will have the contact information removed prior to
- You may not promote commercial entities or engage in commercial activity in the SETimes